7 Reasons YOU Should Submit YOUR Business for a Business Excellence Award
Creating an awards submission can seem like a daunting process, especially for the small business owners that have a million other things to do. But, the time you take to enter your Business Excellence Award submission will come back to you in free exposure, new business and community recognition. The Business Excellence Awards are free to enter and a great opportunity to gain valuable PR.
1. BE RECOGNIZED: Your business will be recognized as a leader in the Tri-Cities community.
2. BE TRUSTED: Your business will gain credibility to clients, partners, investors, and prospects.
3. BE PROFITABLE: Your business will attract new customers.
4. BE SEEN: Your business will be promoted through the Chamber channels – connecting your business to an engaged audience.
5. BE PROMOTED: Your business will be promoted through the local media generating positive PR.
6. BE MOTIVATED: Your business will embrace improved employee morale and retain staff.
7. BE WANTED: Your business will attract new employees, allowing you to hire the best.
Submit your business for a Business Excellence Award to take your business to the next level. Businesses and individuals that apply will be required to submit an information package in support of their application. The information you provide in this form will be used by the Business Excellence Awards judges to determine the award finalists.
Submissions are open in the following categories: Business of the Year (1-10 employees), Business of the Year (11-30 employees), Business of the Year (30+ employees), Business Leader of the Year, Community Spirit Award, Not-For-Profit of the Year, and Young Professional of the Year.