Members are welcome to post their own events to our Community Events Calendar.
Login to your Chamber profile to upload your Community Event to reach the local business community.
- Over 2000 hits on the Member Events Calendar
- Exposure to 1800 emails in the monthly Community Events eblast
- Exposure to 1800 emails in Chamber Chat eblast the week prior to event
- Shared on Twitter 2 days prior to event to over 4000 followers
One of the most exciting events for a business, whether new or existing, is celebrating a grand opening, a re-opening, an anniversary, or recent achievement. As a Chamber member, we’d be happy to provide the “giant” scissors and the ribbon for your Ribbon Cutting Ceremony.
This is a great opportunity for photographs, press releases, community exposure, and Chamber association promotion. The Chamber would be delighted to help your business celebrate with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony if the company:
- has opened its doors in the last 12 months to recognize a Grand Opening
- has changed ownership or is under new management
- had moved to a new location
- has remodeled or expanded at its present location
- is publicly celebrating an anniversary or special achievement
Wendy, Director of Membership for more information on how to plan a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony.