Peer Leadership Forums
We have partnered with the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade, North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce and Richmond Chamber of Commerce to offer networking and professional development opportunities for millennials beginning their careers. In 2007, the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade launched the Company of Young Professionals for emerging leaders 35 years of age and under who are dedicated to accelerating their career progression.
We will be hosting Peer Leadership Forums (PLFs) this year to bring together leaders in our community while connecting and growing with peers from across Metro Vancouver. PLFs are discussion group which get together monthly to share ideas, personal goals and insights shared by industry leaders. The result is new friendships, new perspectives and a lot of fun.
Each PLF team is a diverse team of emerging leaders representing a wide variety of industries. Teams run from September to May and are formed based on age/life stage, and their specific goals. Through the PLF’s, you gain perspective from other motivated young professionals who want to see you succeed.
Why Participate in a Peer Leadership Forum Team?
- Lead – Dive deeper into topics covered at CYP and broader Chamber events.
- Connect – Develop friendships with a diverse and motivated group of young professionals.
- Innovate – Compete with other PLF teams on a project and win fantastic prizes!
- Contribute – Support one charity or cause annually that matters to you.
How do I join a Peer Leadership Forum Team?
- Be a Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce member
- Stephanie to join the Tri-Cities Chamber CYP Peer Leadership Forum Group