Businesses and individuals that apply will be required to submit an information package (see attached) to support their application. This package must include:
- Legal business name
- Completed submission form
- Supporting details (achievements, community involvement, etc.)
- Written consent by the business or individual nominee within the application
- General (and contact) information of the person nominating the business or individual if not nominating themselves
- Nominees must have a valid business license in the Tri-Cities.
- The business or individual does not have to be a member of the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce to be submitted.
- The business or individual must have conducted business operations within the Tri-Cities area for the twelve consecutive months prior to the date of their submission.
- While a business or individual may apply for a maximum of two (2) award categories, they may only be selected as a finalist for one single category per year.
- A business or individual is ineligible to win the same award category more than once in three years.
- All submission packages must be properly filled out to be considered; incomplete submissions will be returned for proper completion.
- All applications are accepted at the discretion of the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce and judged by an independent panel.
- The Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce has the right to not accept any application.
- An award may not be issued for every category each year depending on the submissions received.
- A business may be issued an award for a category other than the one for which they were nominated.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS
The deadline for public nominations is Friday, September 20.