Feature Member | Renata Steele, Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Ranked among the Top Realtors® in BC we provide the expertise, negotiation skills, knowledge and creativity to help you get outstanding results. We specialize in houses, condos and townhouses and commercial Real Estate also mentorship to Realtors®.
$1,500 for personal service or $1000 paid for a referral. Free Home Staging Consultation with listing. Free Marketability checklist and Consultation!
Favourite things about being a Realtor® are:
- Fulfilling clients Real Estate goals
- Creating lasting relationships
- Community involvement
- Giving back to the community through the Chamber of Commerce and Volunteering for many great charities, community events and causes
Most popular services:
- Search for properties
- Marketing of properties
- Home evaluations
- Buyer consultations
- Market reports
- Selling Real Estate
- Buying Real Estate
- Real Estate Advice
- Real Estate Legal Protection
- Professional Real Estate Negotiator
- Real Estate mentoring
- Relocation Specialist
- Real Estate Seniors Specialist
- Divorce Real Estate Expert
- Family Real Estate
- Estate Sale Specialist
Best kept Real Estate secrets:
It is best not to make any huge purchases or move your money around 3 to 6 months prior to buying a new home. Don’t take chances with your credit line. Lenders need to see that you are reliable and they need a complete paper trail so that they can get you the best loan possible. When you open new credit cards, apply for a car loan or obtain too much debt or buy a lot of big-ticket items, you end up having a hard time getting a loan. Speak with our team about the best secrets to building your credit in the shortest amount of time.
Our ideal client:
- A home buyer or seller in the Tri-Cities. Someone who would like to learn about the Real Estate Market, and wants sell their home and another one.. Someone with a good credit score who understands the value of home or business
What I want people to know about my business:
Our clients #1 goal is our #1 goal! Whether you are downsizing, upsizing or relocating, we will find you the perfect home or business to fit your lifestyle and budget.If you’re thinking of selling, we will strategize an effective marketing plan and negotiate the best possible outcome. Real Estate is our passion. Customer Service is our priority. We are not just helping you buy or sell a home or business we are creating a lasting relationship. Which is why year after year we are award winners!
What I get out of being a Chamber Member is:
Having a great connection with our community. Helping others and working together towards a common goal. I love the training and events the Chamber puts on and love referring new members.
How I got into being a Realtor®:
Real Estate runs in our family since I was a little girl my father was telling me that I was meant to be a Realtor® After being in Management, Marketing and Sales for 20 years I decided it was time to start my dream career
What I love about living and working in the Tri-Cities is:
- The amazing community events our community puts on unites People are friendly and helpful.
- Our natural beauty even though it is only 30 kilometers from Vancouver including a portion of the Trans Canada Nearly 100 municipal parks and natural areas. Like side walks and beach shore trails beautiful waterfalls and mountain views.
- Great workout at the Coquitlam Crunch a steep urban trail, a walk or a swim at Sasmat lake
- Housing is more affordable then in Vancouver or closer surrounding areas
- Great transportation options
- Schools are some of the best in the Lower Mainland
- Family and senior services readily available
Tip for someone starting as a Realtor®
- Find a mentor
- Speak with others in the industry before deciding if you would like to get your license
- Have money put aside for support before you make your first sale
- Join a great brokerage with the top reputation and training
In five years we plan on:
- Being the Top Real Estate Agents and Brokers and Canada
- Help our community grow
We celebrate success in our company by:
- Holding award nights and putting on great training programs and company events
My proudest moments was:
- Receiving the Platinum award and going on stage to make a speech