Increase Customer Base & Reach
If your goal in joining the chamber is more customers here are a couple of activities and things you can do right now.
- Go to the next chamber event. Get to know people. Don’t go there to sell. Go there to see how you can be of service to them. Bring A LOT of business cards.
- Update your membership directory profile. Need help? Register for a Chamber 101 Workshop.
- Talk to a member of our team. (if you haven’t already as part of the membership process) and find out how they can help you get your name out there.
- Be a part of the #ShopChamber discount program. Put your keychain card on your keychain and start using the deals. Submit a deal to encourage members to do business with you.
- Host a KICKSTART at your place of business. Fill out a KICKSTART application if your business can host over 70 people.
- Add valuable comments on the chamber blog or share a special blog post of yours that chamber members could benefit from. Never hard sell your services in blog posts like this. Look for ways to help others.
Register for a Chamber 101 Workshop to learn how to maximize your membership or our Membership team.