Volunteer as a Business Mentor for Launch2Success
Are you are passionate about youth mentorship? Do you want to help shape and support the next generation of young entrepreneurs as they develop and grow their business ideas? If so, we invite you to volunteer as a guest speaker for Launch2Success.
As a business mentor, you would be responsible for advising and coaching a young entrepreneur who is planning to start or expand a business. You would also support your mentee with the development of a business plan, monitor their progress, and provide structured support throughout the duration of the program.
Learn more about volunteering as a business mentor for Launch2success by downloading our:
As a mentor, you would be required to dedicate 7-10 hours over six weeks, with one hour of dedicated mentorship and 15-20 minutes of additional email correspondence per week.
Mentorship begins in Week 9 of each cohort and the entire mentorship process will take place over the course of six weeks:
- Cohort 1 – Mentorship begins July 26, 2021
- Cohort 2 – Mentorship begins October 18, 2021
- Cohort 3 – Mentorship begins January 24, 2022
Interested individuals must meet the following criteria to become a Launch2Success mentor:
- 5+ years of business experience
- Business professional
- Positive attitude and disposition
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic approach to sharing knowledge & providing positive and constructive feedback
Program held in partnership with: