BC’S Restart Plan: 4 Phase Plan
BC’s Restart Plan lays out a series of steps that we will take together to protect people and ensure that our province can come back from COVID-19 stronger than before.
Click here for more information
Click here for the PDF version
COVID-19 | Guidelines for reopening BC
WorkSafeBC has released guidelines as part of the BC government’s phased relaxing of pandemic restrictions. The guidelines will help industry sectors develop their own individual worker safety plans in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
While WorkSafeBC does not have to sign off on individual plans, businesses must have written plans in place before opening.
- Arts and Cultural Facilities
- Education (K-12)
- Health Professionals
- In Person Counselling
- Personal Services
- Real Estate
- Restaurants, cafés, and pubs
This page is being updated with new guidelines and checklists. Check back here.
WorkSafeBC’s steps to reopening your business
- Assessing the risk at your workplace.
- Implement measures to reduce the risk (hygiene, physical distancing).
- Develop policies.
- Develop communication plans and training.
- Monitor your workplace and update your plans as needed.
- Assess and address risks from resuming operations.
Click here for more information.
Please note: restaurant/bars, pubs and personal services will have to refrain from opening until Dr. Bonnie Henry lifts the closure order.