Tools for Remote Working
Webinar – How to shift to working remotely? – Technica Systems
Traction on Demand – Non Profit Guide to Remote Working
- Zoom Conferencing ( Zoom lifted the 40–minute meeting limit on free Basic accounts) – https://zoom.us/ –
- Webex – https://www.webex.com/
- Loom – Screen and video recording software – https://www.loom.com/Through July 1, 2020, Loom will:
- Remove the recording limit on our free plan — what was 25 is now unlimited
- Cut the price of Loom Pro in half — what was $10/month is now $5/month
- Extend all trials of Loom Pro from 14 to 30 days
The hub includes resources and free tools to help your own teams work smoothly, and to help you stay connected to the communities you serve. There, you’ll find information on how to:
- Work from anywhere: Best practices for effective communication and collaboration while working remotely and meeting via video conferencing.
- Teach from anywhere: Support virtual learning and host workshops from anywhere using collaborative tools.
- Learn from anywhere: Share training content through digital resources so that the people in your community can access online courses and curriculum.
Messaging and Document Sharing
- Slack – https://slack.com/intl/en-ca/
- Google Drive – https://www.google.com/drive/
- Dropbox – https://www.dropbox.com/business
- Productivity tips working from home – Hubspot