2019 Collective Perspective Survey Results
This fall we reached out to you to help us support the BC Chamber of Commerce Collective Perspective Survey, the largest annual economic snapshot of BC’s business climate. Thank you for your participation and attention to this survey, as the larger the participation, the greater our local results are.
We’re pleased to share with you, our local Tri-Cities report for your review here. Key insights from a local standpoint include:
- Cost of doing business continues to top list of concerns among businesses
- Where are the workers? Labour availability a growing problem
- Canadian Businesses cautious about trade with China
- Environmental stewardship in business here to stay
- Tri-Cities Businesses optimistic about their own growth, pessimistic on a national and global economies
How can you use this information? We encourage you to review the report and pull relevant information to your business. Incorporate this data into your strategic planning processes – where do the opportunities lie for your
Thank you again for your continued support as we look to further our community where local businesses continue to thrive and grow!