The Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce, the leading business organization in the Tri-Cities, has an immediate opening for a part-time Communications Coordinator. This position will work approximately 24 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will be a talented and professional communicator. Your duties will be diverse and multi-faceted making excellent professional skills instrumental to this role. The Communications Coordinator must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision and a splash of creativity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Write content for both print and web including the company website, blog, brochures, e-newsletters, social campaigns, and print publications.
- Promote the company’s initiatives, programs, and events through social media, email, and print marketing avenues.
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
- Create an execute various marketing campaigns maintaining budgetary goals.
- Create and update promotional and marketing materials following the company’s brand identity.
- Update and implement the Communications & Marketing Plan.
- Create event branding and materials following the company’s brand identity.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Photograph company events.
- A passion for marketing and communications.
- Must have experience with WordPress, Canva, Facebook Ad Manager, and MailChimp.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and G Suite.
- Must possess time, resource, and project management skills.
- Must have strong communication skills including writing, proofreading, and speaking.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a high expectation of quality.
- Must work well independently and under pressure while managing multiple priorities.
- Experience in a marketing or communications position.
- Familiarity with the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce and the business community.
- Video production and editing skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.